Interactive Learning Environments, 12 1—2 , 27— Generating cultures for mathematical microworld development in a multi-organisational context. Journal of Educational Computing Research, 27 , — Mathematics with Component-oriented Exploratory Software. International Journal of Computers and Mathematical Learning, 2 , Fostering creativity in learning about sustainability through engagement in constructionist activities.
ISBN: Designing for instrumentalisation: Constructionist perspectives on instrumental theory.
Selected Regular Lectures from the 12th International Congress on Mathematical Education
International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education. Special Issue on Activity theoretical approaches to mathematics classroom practices with the use of technology , v. Zantzos I. Differential approximation of a cylindrical helix by secondary school students.
- Sexual Deviance and Society: A Sociological Examination!
- The Art and Science of NFC Programming.
- Archive for November, 2015?
- 6502 Assembly Language Subroutines;
- Recommended for you?
- The Proceedings of the 12th International Congress on Mathematical Education - Google книги.
- Differential Forms and Applications (Universitext);
Kynigos, J. Latsi M. Gestures as a tool of semiotic mediation in a 3d turtle geometry environment. Smyrnaiou, Z. Creating motion models by manipulating parameters that correspond to scientific conventions. Moustaki, F. Meanings for 3d mathematics shaped by on-line group discussion. Latsi, M. Meanings about dynamic aspects of angle while changing perspectives in a simulated 3d space.
Ubuz Ed. Ankara, Turkey: PME. Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology, pp. Anastopoulou, S.
Efthimiou, G. Vogler Ed. Collaborative design and construction of digital games to learn about sustainable lifestyles. An evaluation of multimodal interactions while learning science concepts. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42 2 , Psycharis, G. Normalising geometrical figures: dynamic manipulation and construction of meanings for ratio and proportion.
Dra. Marianna Bosch Casabò | IQS
Research in Mathematics Education, 11 2 , Exploring rules and underlying concepts while engaged with collaborative full-body games. Oliver Eds. Journal of Science Education, 8 2 , Keisoglou, S. Novotna, H. Moraova, M. Book Format: Choose an option. Add to Cart. Product Highlights About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
See our disclaimer. ICME brought together experts from countries, working to understand all of the intellectual and attitudinal challenges in the subject of mathematics education as a multidisciplinary research and practice.
- Introducing Starling (Building GPU Accelerated Applications);
- Aportaciones a congresos.
- Digital technology in mathematics education : Why it works (or doesn't);
- Accreditations & Rankings IQS?
- The GI War Against Japan: American Soldiers in Asia and the Pacific During World War II.
- Search form;
These selected Regular Lectures present the work of fifty-one prominent mathematics educators from all over the globe. The Lectures cover a wide spectrum of topics, themes and issues and aim to give direction to future research towards educational improvement in the teaching and learning of mathematics education.
- Environmental management in the Dutch food and beverage industry: A longitudinal study into the joint impact of business network and firm characteristics on the adoption of environmental management capabilities.
- Alienation and Environmental Philosophy;
- Shop Selected Regular Lectures From The 12Th International Congress On Mathematical Education 2015.
This book is of particular interest to researchers, teachers and curriculum developers in mathematics education. Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Email address. Mathematical Problem Solving. Manuel Santos-Trigo and Zahra Gooya. The Role of Ethnomathematics in Mathematics Education.
Pedro Palhares and Lawrence Shirley. Part IX Discussion Groups.. Sandy Dawson. Can Art Save Mathematics? ICME brought together experts from 92 countries, working to understand all of the intellectual and attitudinal challenges in the subject of mathematics education as a multidisciplinary research and practice.
This work aims to serve as a platform for deeper, more sensitive and more collaborative involvement of all major contributors towards educational improvement and in research on the nature of teaching and learning in mathematics education.